My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Thursday, May 13, 2004

Jealousy...can there be such a thing??
 
Back at it, here to write, as I'm not sleepy enough to sleep yet, and it's 2:15 a.m. Yes, the topic is about jealousy. What a bad bad bad thing..yet so many people experience it. Ever wonder if people stopped being jealous and started appreciating everyone for who they were and what they did rather than be jealous about it..wouldn't the world just be one amazing place??!? I think so!

I try not to think that there are people like that out there. In fact I wonder if I act it sometimes too, and I think I have (yet I'm one to realize I do it, and have *tried* to work on it). Anyways, things I've heard, and seen in life and people have told me, yes they are acting jealous and I try not to believe it...but my God why?? Why do people put so much energy in all this jealousy stuff?? Why?? what good does it do them?? It makes me wonder!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home