My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Sunday, May 16, 2004

One of those "not so talkative days"
 
Hmm. I was thinking I have my "not so talkative days". I guess today was one of them, and I imagine that tomorrow will be yet another one. I wonder why though. I just get to be like that on certain days and it just comes. I've been thinking about it, and I think it stems from me being extremely stressed. At the moment, the stress level is up there, probably sitting at a 8.5/10 mainly because of stuff I need to figure out for graduate school this fall. Other things are bugging me as well pertaining to people, and things I get myself involved with--too deeply.

I suppose that since my not so talkative day will be tomorrow, I may be able to get a lot of work done I hope. Need to meet with the other TA I work with. She and I need to figure out things for teaching next week.

Arrgh, I wait for that ONE day in my life when all things will be handled and I will sit stress free! Will I ever see a day?? Till then I'll have my not so talkative days when I am too stressed to talk, and when the sight of people annoys me. I suppose keeping quiet helps me get things done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home