My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Sunday, May 23, 2004

Slipped out of my mind..
 
I was thinking earlier today about how much I had to write about on this msg board, but now I sit here at 3 a.m almost 4 a.m. not remembering any of it. Oooops. Time goes by fast, and my mind is completey fried cause it's late at night!

Anyways...guess I can only say one thing and that is that I'll be teaching starting this monday. Every day of the week from early in the morning till mid afternoon. Yikes, guess it'll be harsh, but it'll be good money and enjoyable. Unlike other things not so enjoyable...like err my advisor.

Wish ya'll the best..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home