My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Sunday, May 30, 2004

In the storm literally....
 
This weekend my family went to West Lafayette..and also to Chicago to just buy a lot of stuff. My mom bought a lot, as she's the shopaholic...We went to look for a place for me to live in when I attend graduate school this fall.

Err, the whole time we were there it rained..well actually on the way back it rained. My friend had told me that I was in the storm while my friend was the one looking from outside the storm. I never got it till today. I was in the storm and practically drove about 4 hours in it (I drove a bit-in chicago to middle of Wisconsin)...I guess getting out of the storm was like me learning from it. Interesting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home