My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Sunday, June 06, 2004

To have trees or no trees..
 
Went out on a walk today with my brother. It's been a while since I did that. Just was thinking as I've thought this up before too. It pertains to trees, odd I know. My parents were looking for a house and wanted to know what mattera to me about a house...ack I guess my answer was sorta weird though my mom agreed with me on it. My question was: Does the house have trees around it? I don't know but having trees creates TONS of beauty, lots of privacy and shows that the place is established. Who the heck wants to live on a land that was hit by a Tornado?? Trees just look cool.

On my way to Indiana last week and in Indiana..I realized one thing and that was that the place had relatively less trees than Minnesota. Guess my opinion may be biased as my main intention on visiting Indiana was not to check to the Tree population. Suppose maybe I just saw wrong areas..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home