My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Monday, June 14, 2004

The cutest kid!
 
As I was walking on campus today, enjoying the beautiful sunshine..I saw a cute little boy in the distance, and I thought to myself, what a cute little kid! I didn't think I'd have the guts to walk up to the kid and shake his hand, but...I've been feeling different. I walked up to the place where the kid was, he was standing next to his mom. After talking to her a bit, I shook his hand and spoke to him! OH my God..never seen such a cute kid before! But the odd thing is that I think that about a lot of other kids, as well as my cousin's children. We are all beautiful in our own little way...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home