My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Sleeping in Public Places
 
I am getting sick of the people on my college campus thinking that the buildings are their bedrooms! I cannot stand watching people falling asleep on the couches everywhere! It shocks me that people would do that, as do they ever wonder who the heck was on the couch before them? And what was that other person doing on the couch? What if that other person had broken wind? Or What if that other person had a fungal infection or a nontreatable bacterial infection! ewweee..

And how do people fall asleep in classes? Never got that either. I can't fall asleep in class. I've done it ONCE, and it was completely out of my control the day it happened! Otherwise, I never just fall asleep on my own (in a class that is).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home