My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Thursday, June 17, 2004

When will I know it all???
 
It's hard to think, but I have to defend my thesis as well! Icck. Everyone keeps telling me that I'll do great because I know all there is to know about my project. But...I feel more confused than ever. I mean, I don't know enough! I only spent the last few months writing the thesis, and it's not enough! The research was just research...wopdeedoo..People claim that once you have a masters' you know so much! But I feel the same! I mean, I now have more questions than I did before. Why why why!! I simply cannot imagine the fact that I'll have to defend a thesis in front of a ton of phds :( Professors know more than me...I'm simply a nobody.

I yearn for the day I learn a lot and can talk like I know a lot. Till then I'll walk around only hoping for it all...I have a huge feeling that even after getting my phd, I'll think that I don't know enough. I guess it makes you keep learning then...or does it just make you get mad at yourself? hmmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home