My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Monday, June 21, 2004

The Growing Season of MinneSnOwTa Sucks!
 
So I enjoy gardening and have planted tons of stuff in my garden for this spring and summer. Little did I know that MinneSNOWTA would be the way it has been! I mean whatever I planted in April basically died, so I bought more stuff to plant! And whatever I did plant beginning of May is growing soo SLOW :( And whatever had survived from April is not strong enough to grow to a point in which it can prosper and give fruit! So icck! I'm just getting mad!

The ONLY thing which has been doing alright in this crazy weather has been my strawberries! Thank God! I planted those thingies about 2 years ago, and finally this year, I see fruit on them. Beautiful Beautiful, how the fruit grows on plants. I just find it amazing! But that is it.

Flower wise, the roses are doing great, no foliage but some blooms! The bulbs always do alright. However, the tomatoes are gone :( Oh well...I guess I should enjoy as much of the garden as I can considering that I will be leaving for Purdue very soon and will never be able to have a garden again for some time :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home