My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Liars and Hypocrites, Oh MY!
 
The one quality I hate in people or should I say something which annoys me...mmm I am annoyed by hypocrisy, or more specifically I am annoyed by hypocrites. I find it a hypocrisy to say something one time and then to change your mind about it later..that kinda cuts it in between hypocrisy, falsehood, and lying. I am not sure which one it should be, but overall it's just BAD. I guess I am the type who likes to hear whatever it is the way it is, and not have it sugarcoated to make it sound nice. Sorta like if my clothes look bad, someone should just say I look hideous rather than say, oh no you look GREAT today. That's a hypocrite! Or acck a liar? Associating with hypocrites, or liars, makes one pick up on such bad qualities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home