My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Friday, July 30, 2004

Is any place quiet enough?

I'm sittin in the library on the stupid computers..only because I HAVE to, and not because I want to. I'm sitting on a stupid Mac...I had to move because some idiot girl was at the IBM computers being such an idiot. You'd think that when you come to the library, you can get some peace and quiet right?? NOO...not this time. This girl decides that she must eat an apple while she works on the computer..so every few seconds I'd hear, "sccrrrrunnnnchhh" as she bit the damn apple...and then the chewing would start! Before her stupid chewing was over..she'd be biting again! I looked around at her 3 times, but she just kept eating away...I was so annoyed, I walked off disgusted! So heck, I'm now here working on the stupid Mac's.. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home