My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Thursday, July 22, 2004

Some Songs NEVER Get Old...
 
I am a devoted fan of Richard Marx. I love all his songs well most of them. I had the opportunity to listen to Richard Marx's song "Take this heart" in my car, in which I boomed it up really loud. I've loved this song since I was 13 years old..and even now, I love it the same. You'd think that hearing some songs so many times, makes ya get sick of them..but NOT this one!

Same goes..for songs by Bryan Adams! One song being "Summer of 69"..I've been listening to him since I was 13..and I'm still crazy about his music!!!

Oh and there are a few country songs which I'm still stuck on since I first got stuck on them when I was about 14 or 15 years old. Songs by singers such as George Strait, Tim McGraw, John Michael Montgomery....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home