My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Different Cultures or different Races?? Hmmm....
 
So I was reading some stuff up on the net the other day. I came across Angelina Jolie's comment about how she is looking to adopt more kids. She said something of the sort "I'd like to have kids from all over the world under one roof, in which these kids would represent different cultures". Well I never take what celebrities take seriously anyways, but lets think of this one for a moment. How can having children from  different countries entail different cultures?? Think about it. Aren't cultures learned. I have never heard of a child be born on which his head says, please raise in the western culture, or well please raise child following customs of Thailand! The most this ever so smart celebrity could have said was that she wanted different races under one roof! What weirdo...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home