My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Can a planned life be too planned?
 
I'm stuck on using a planner. I've been using planners since I was about 18 years old and started my freshmen year in college.  In the planner I generally write down what needs to be done daily..in which I made a "to do list" per day.  Most days I finish the list, and some days things get transferred to the following day...but it does help to get everything done which I could possibly imagine doing.

But...I wonder..is being so planned a good thing? I get to a point sometimes that I wish I didn't have that "to do list" and sometimes it becomes a chore!! I get sick of it, and really don't want to follow through on it, but only do it because it has to be done.  I know of friends who don't have planners or these so called "to do lists", and they dont' forget things...so would I remember things if I didn't have a planner?? I should just try..but can't seem to find the guts to do it! Maybe some day...I'll do it...We'll see :) Till then I'll keep checking off on my to-do list....and yes writing this post today was on the list! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home