My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Monday, August 02, 2004

Another Reality Show I might just like....hmmm..

I dont' watch much t.v...and when I do, it's usually reality shows or something. But lately I've been free from school and have had the chance to watch a lot of t.v. I'm stuck on watching 20/20, Dateline, etc...but those shows I've always watched before in the past too. And I never have ever forgotten to watch the show survivor. But now..I've found that the show "Extreme Makeovers: Home edition" is awesome! But what I really am starting to like is the show "Amish in the City"...it might just be the next show I get glued to! Ohh..how great.

Other shows I have always enjoyed in the past have been the show "This old House" on PBS..I love watching people make things, and learning how to make things. Bob Villa (is that him) does a good job of showing how to do things on that show...

Ohh..I wonder that when I'm off to graduate school...will I have the luxury of time to watch such shows. I suppose so..or maybe I"ll make time..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home