My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Thursday, August 12, 2004

First few days...

So I have my orientation this week..and next week. There are a few people amongst the newcomers which annoy me! Specifically two of them who act like know it alls. Icck icck icck. I cannot stand it when they sit there just talking back and forth and saying that they know ALL..hello if you know ALL, please don't come to this doctoral program expecting to learn!

Today we had to listen to professors give presentations on their research...gosh listening to the presentations makes you feel soo unintelligent and stupid. It literally stresses me out! I sat there thinking, I should go review things because I do not know this!!!! ooops. uggh...hard hard stuff..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home