My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Saturday, August 21, 2004

Ticked off!

I know and e-mail quite a few people..but I've realized or well come across a pet peeve of mine too many times. I've literally decided that to not get so annoyed by this pet peeve..I am going to take extreme measures.

It deals with people who e-mail. It deals with people who e-mail when they need "support"..but yet when you want to talk to them or you want support, they are no where to be found! I mean you can write pages and pages of stuff..and this person will have NOT a word to say to you for months..but when they need the support, because they are feeling down..you'll get pages and pages from them...odd I know.

I find it best to not write such "users (a.k.a. people users)", but people keep talking me out of it. And I've fallen too many times to being talked out of it, and writing back. But then I realize...why write back, when this person could care less of what you want to say...because all this person cares about is that you hear what they say?? Communication works two ways..not one...and at the moment I see one...I've tried TWO...some selfish people donno how to make it work..so my answer to all of this...I'm going to listen to myself this time..and NO one else....I QUIT!

Guess that means...someone just lost a good friend...if not more....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home