My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Thursday, December 16, 2004

SCREAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ever been so stressed that you just want to scream???? Yah it's even more annoying when you have finals week, and you feel as if everyone wants you to help them understand some material in class!!! PLeASE!!! I just need time to myself..to figure things out and I feel that no one is givine it to me....ayee!!

Final tomorrow...8 a.m.....I hope I make it.



4 Comments:

At 3:51 AM, Blogger Anostica said...

I'm doing very well now :) Back home in Minnesota and am enjoying my time away....from Indiana.

I hope your holidays are going well too.

-Anostica

 
At 3:53 AM, Blogger Anostica said...

I'm doing much better ;) Thank you.
-Anostica

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger Anostica said...

Minnesota is treating me quite well! It feels great to be home! It's just that we have no snow here..weird as it seems. Whenever I leave Indiana...Indiana gets snow! Ohh, maybe tomorrow we'll get some snow, who knows.

How is break treating you, where-ever you are?

 
At 4:15 AM, Blogger Anostica said...

Minnesota is treating me well. No snow still. Just tons of ice on the roads, acck good enough.

Glad to hear you are back in West Lafayette. I'm sure you're excited about school, as I am a bit! Sorry to hear of the moving, I hate packing and unpacking...I know whatcha ya mean exactly! :)

Enjoy your last week of no worries, before we're all bogged down with too much to do with too little time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home