My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Friday, November 05, 2004

Man makes the money; money never makes the man...

The above is a saying I've kept to heart forever! I've had some friends now days say that I live a life of a "rich" graduate student. well I guess I wouldn't say that, nor would I toot my own horn on saying that. I suppose it all depends on spending money wisely. Also...I have one notion in life, "never let money rule your life"...whatever you want, get it, if it is feasible..and if not this month, then get it next month..And never worry about money, because God will always provide one with support if he/she believes in it. I've never worried, and for the most part have not had to worry.. Thank God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home