My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Thursday, January 06, 2005

My Sleeping cycle is messed up!!!

hahaha..it happens every year...well now it's been happening since school started for me in August. But generally, vacation comes around, or some sort of break..and there I am staying up all night..till 4 a.m..and then sleeping in till...ayee should I say it!...2 p.m...to be exact it's more like 1:43 p.m...but sometimes even 12:56 p.m.....mmm it stinkks!!!! But then again during the school year, I'm up till 2 a.m....

I guess my roommate from last semester was gettin sick of me as I ended up changing her sleeping schedule..she isn't much of a night owl but became one..oh well...Maybe I won't be up till 4 a.m once school starts...

1 Comments:

At 1:24 AM, Blogger Anostica said...

And may I keep the blogging up..yet fix the sleeping schedule a bit to something normal!

Wish you the best first week as well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home