My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Ever wonder?

Gotta get in my last minute shopping..before school starts again (but I do imagine I'll do some still!)..But the reason for the name of the post. Well after Christmas sales rulee!!! I mean they are awesome!! Something which was for 50 dollars will be for 15 dollars!!!!! That's where the smart shoppers come in...but do ya ever wonder if that's the real worth of the sweater..if now it's 15 dollars but before christmas it was for 50? mmmmmmmm....I think it's more that they wanna get rid of the extra merchandise and still make some money before they sell it to places like TJ Max or Marshalls....




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home