My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Indiana Weather is weird...

What kind of place has warm weather and rain during january??? Yes it's called Indiana! It's been raining like crazy for the day and a half! Yesterday was the worst..I just don't get it! I'm so used to there being snow on the ground, roads being icy, and there being an extreme windchill. Arrgh, that's Minnesota..but it's been messed up too. They've got cold weather there, but barely any snow...

I can't even enjoy having non-frizzy hair. Stupid rain...as if my hair isn't curly enough...now I look like I've got cylinders on my head..as dumbo curls spring back up into rolls...Gosh I pray...may the seasons be back to normal...and may I enjoy a non-frizzy day!

On the bright side..with the rain there was lightening (sp) which was oh so beautiful...now if only there was thunder with it....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home