My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Cell Phone Talk...

Guess I had one of those quiet days today. I was on a plane for quite some time on my way back to Indiana...So we land and I call my family telling them I landed in Indiana safely...the reception was okay for me. Then some woman in front of me...calls her whoever it is, and says "you're cutting out"...it got me wondering....as whenever I talk to someone, I find myself saying "you're cutting out"..ever wondered if it's you in the bad reception area causing the annoyance? Yet we dare all blame it on the person we're talking to.....

I know there was something else I had noticed too..now I can't remember it :(


3 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Blogger Ali said...

Some people do that on purpose, you know. So it might not neccessarily be bad reception - it might be the person's lack of interest to converse with the person on the otherside of the call.

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Anostica said...

I know whatcha mean by that...I've got a few friends who claim they do it to an oh so annoying girl. Hahaha...but still...

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger Ali said...

Well, whatever gets your wind out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home