My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Monday, January 17, 2005

Are kids property??

Watching the national news today....ODD I know...I rarely ever turn the t.v. on! But there was some news about how a child who is 3 years old is being taken away from his adoptive mother to be given back to his biological mother. His biological mother who was initially for the adoption is now seeking custody of the child, because she found out that the biological father is trying to take custody too....What the heck???? Poor kid..does he not have a right??? Why is this a complete debate about stupid dumbo adults who cannot make up their mind?? Why must this poor little child suffer, who most likely cannot testify in court for himself.....stupid dumb adults..stupid court system...There is something called psychology of children! Dumb idiot adults, just want to fight amongst each other, and use a child like property....yah I want the land, no I do! Come on a piece of land is land..this is a CHILD...a human. Complete nonsense :(

1 Comments:

At 7:11 PM, Blogger Tony Allen said...

hehe, Yeah. Sucks for the kid, but I think people should have to take some sort of parenting IQ test and screening system before they're allowed to have kids. Too many idiots who raise idiots. Of course the world's not evolved enough to authoritively give that kind test yet and accurately filter anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home