My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Freaky noises at night!

Weirdest thing. Everynight when it's really dark and late around midnightish or a bit so afterwards..I heard funny noises outside. Not of people..though I was dumb enough to think of it..but of, Coyotes (I think!). Not having heard one before (live that is), it was really weird for me. Had to ask a few friends around and they all said oh ya, there are coyotes here. Considering I live close enough to some forest or bunch of trees-figured they reside in there. So yah! All I knew of in MN were dears and rabbits who really dont make much of any noise...though I didn't live in the country either. Maybe there are coyotes there...scarrrrryyyy


****I stand corrected. Just spoke to a MN friend who lives in the country...friend says "oh Yah there are coyotes here, they sound like tornado sirens"...guess I was wrong. I never lived in the country to know of it...But gosh, these coyotes here come so close to the city..what is wrong with them???


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home