My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

The undergrad strikes again..

Haha..Had to write about it. I wrote a post a few days ago about an undergrad in one of my classes asking another grad student about how to study...WELL...the kid must be getting each grad student at a time....he caught up with me on monday, and ASKED me the same thing! I guess I was nice about it...I'd never say hahahaha..figure it out on your own..I gave him some suggestion...but he was more like one of those really friendly undergrads who just wants to talk to grad students....haha, it's hilarious..back when I was an undergrad, I used to look up to grad students and they were the coolest people in the world...all them taking the 500 and 600 level courses...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home