My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Worst line....

Walkin outta one of my grad classes today..some undergrad turns to one of the grads and asks..."hmm, can you give hints on how to study for this class"...donno but at the time I thought it was pretty stupid. Hahaha. How do you teach someone how to study? I suppose it's an art which you learn to do on your own. I mean everyone finds their own way. I study in my room..mostly on the floor, sometimes on the bed..have to sit in the indian position...and must have it quiet, with lots of lights. Then when it comes to understanding things..some people read it out loud to themselves, some rewrite it a billion times, and then I just look at it for some time, and get it..but HOW do you tell someone how to study?? weird..

2 Comments:

At 1:31 AM, Blogger Tony Allen said...

The method to study depends on your learning style, sure, but maybe he was asking what he should be looking for in that class. Like, "the teacher puts alot of questions on those colored info boxes in the text book" "He copies true false questions from the end of the chapters." :)

 
At 1:13 AM, Blogger Anostica said...

it's not like I'd know the clues to the questions or anything. i'm just a student like him..not an assistant to the teacher who knows the tests before hand... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home