My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Thursday, January 20, 2005

I Was Drugged Yesterday!!!!!

haha...NO, I wasn't...neither would I ever ever do such a thing. But gosh, I wonder what was wrong with me!! I came home and couldn't keep my eyes open even after drinking my ritual Chai tea (which helps to keep me awake--not sure anymore!)..Odd I know..As I stay up till 2 a.m. most nights!!! Heck, yesterday it wasn't happenin for me at all! I went to bed at 10 p.m. and slept slept slept till 9:30 this morning! It was the best sleep ever though! I must have needed it or something. Guess today, I'm back at it, it's 2:05 a.m. and I just got done reading some stuff...not sleepy at all! That's probably because of all the sleeping from yesterday... Tonight err this moring, I guess I'll force myself to sleep..as I know I'll need it tomorrow!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home