My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Must I get sick again??

This stinks...really! Everytime the weather changes even a bit, I get sick...yep somehow even with all the handwashing I do...I get a cold. And a cold that I get is never just a day or two type of thing...oh no..Mine generally last for at least a week! And the worst is that most medicines make me sicker!!! Yah, all they do is make me get a head cold :( I have found that DayQuil and NyQuil doe the job..but that darn NyQuil knocks me out for like 16 hours! icck...

Really stinks..I gotta work on my microbial phys. homework..been on it since sunday night..and darnit..it takes forever! The teacher warned us...! But being sick doesn't help me much :( I keep wanting to sleep and can't concentrate :( So...to combat my sleepyness, I drank my normal cup of chai tea tonight..and then figured I'd make some mocha...ohh, it's not so good tasting..but hopefully will keep me up to finish some of my homework..wish me luck ya'll ;)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home