My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Call me a homebody...

Yes you heard it, call me a homebody. I loooooooveeeeeeee and crave staying at my apartment all day. I love to go shopping too though. But I'd much rather have people over than have me go over to someones' house. Err....maybe that makes me lazy..or maybe it's with feeling comfortable...but I've always been like that...Come on over all you want, but please dont invite me..as I'll leave asap to get back to my place. I'm not antisocial or anything..just that I like my Place...love to talk, but at my place or on the phone even sitting at my place ;)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home