My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Can it really be that hard???

Discussing this with my roommate tonight. We were talking about whether there is anything in the world which is too hard to really comprehend..It got me thinking really. When I used to TA, I remember hearing kids go, Oh that's so hard...always would make me think in my head, "yah if you put the time to it, it wouldn't be that bad". Which is completely true. I guess my roommate is an engineer and it may take her less time to figure things out in engineering than would it for me..but but but..that doesn't mean that I think it's hard! I mean it may take me some more time than her, but I will learn it, and will learn it to a point that I can do extremely well on it.. Heck I think the reason people consider things to be hard, is because honestly it has to do with patience. Most people lack it, and don't wanna put that much energy into figuring something out. But I know of that great feeling you get when you figure something out and do so well, that you sit there and marvel at yourself...thinking "Wow, did I really do that or what?"!! Ahh, the best feeling :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home