My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Cliques...

Did I spell that one right?? mmm..who knows. I am sure I have written about this quite a few times...oh WEll! Since I've had an online blog for years...since like 99 or so...or was it earlier? Not sure..Anyways...I can't cant cant stand people who love to be in groups or are cliquey..I mean, I like hanging out with my friends but to an extent. When they decide to tie me to their hip, or want to go on pee breaks with me...Hola, I'm out. And when they call me 24/7 at school and at home wondering what I'm doing and if they can sit with me 24/7...count me out pulleassee! I suppose I'm the type who needs more time to myself than most do, or well that's maybe how normal people are (how do you define normal anyways??!!). Well it's just me! I can see myself going to lunch with friends, 3 times a week maybe...maybe even dinner. Go over to the friends place maybe once, have them over maybe once a week..then the rest of the week should be mine.....I get so boggled with crap to do in my head if I spend too much time with friends that I become all stressed and annoyed....There's a time and extent of time spent for everything, if more than that, I get sick of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home