My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Kiddie songs arent' bad...

I'll admit it..yes I'll admit it now..I like kiddie songs. Err, I mean boy bands, you name I like it. I thought I liked most of them, but realized that maybe I do have some taste. Mmm..so my sister told me that there is some song she was listening to on the radio on her way to my home from Minneapolis. Anyways, to make a long story short, the song is called "Beautiful Soul"..by some Jesse McCartney person. I figured if she said it's not bad, I'm sure it isn't. Haha...WRONG! I went online looking for the song, had a friend out in Cali download it for me and put it on his website. I downloaded it..but icck....not the type of song I like. Guess I realized I had some taste in music.. NO, I mean I have taste..really I do--to sit there and like one boy band over the other is taste!

Nah...guess for these boybands it was the sound of the music and not really the songs I like..I will claim I do like Westlife, can stand Otown, Backstreet boys and Nstink..but that's it. Otherwise, my music taste reaches all horizons...I like rap--Tupac is great, I like Country--George Strait rules, but most of all I like soft rock--Long live Richard Marx and Bryan Adams!

Off to study..



8 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, Blogger Ali said...

Boy bands stink like cabbage!!! The only boyband that really ever took off - but never took the label 'boyband' was the "Beatles." To defame them is a sin.

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Anostica said...

Defame the Beatles my butt. Hahaha..Who cares :P

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger Tony Allen said...

You definitely have tastes! the question is if they're good tastes or not. ;) Really though. Your favorite is bryan adams and richard marx? What are your requirements? Must be poppy and modern for the times they are made? :P

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger Anostica said...

My requirements. A very bad sore throat rasphy (is that how you say it?) voice. Mmm...gotta be soft and smoooth, so I can relax and enjoy it.

It depends on my mood really. I sometimes listen to heavy metal...sometimes its rap or country, or International music...

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger Anostica said...

Nah..I'm good talking the way I do on MY blog :) There's plenty of other places on the NET to get the news....It's more that you can't avoid it!

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Ali said...

Let's put a rest to it. Well, actually I found a newspaper article that noted that most boy bands stink like "hydrogen sulfide." I'm not sure how that smells, but I imagine it's not pleasant.

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger Anostica said...

Put an END to it..please don't get me started. You the hydrogen sulfide smeller, I know what you keep pointing at!!! It's the ONE and ONLY thing on your mind, you dummy!

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger Ali said...

The one thing on my mind is my love, she usually comes packaged in small continers and is served as a "rustic roll" at Noodles and Company. A gross understatement, but she is always on my mind - I sometimes daydream, or even dream, about myself putting butter harshly over her ruptured body.

But alas, it troubles me, she is but a rustic roll - $0.85 at Noodles & Company. Someday, Someday they will have the Nirenberg trials - to incriminate those vile people who have lead to the genocide of so much of her. Saddening. That's all I can bear to end with... sadness.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home