My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Pet Peeve..

I'm not sure if I've written about this on here before. I'm sure I have....what if I am repeating myself over and over by the years. I think by now I should at least get a search engine just for my blog, it's big enough! That way I can search in it about whether I've written the same stuff before.

Okay so the pet peeve. It's one of many. But I cant' stand people who cannot spell correctly! It drives me up the wall. The worst is people who don't know the difference between "to" and "too"..or "there" and "their"..or "then" and "than"..come on, if you're in college or even old enough..please figure it out.

And for those of you trying to refute me and say hahahaha, you can't spell either..your blog has so many mistakes. Let me make one thing clear: I write my blogs late at night. Yes the time is 1:57 a.m. and I'm tired. That's no excuse for spelling incorrectly I know. I do reread what I write..but yet I seriously think this blogging window screws up the spelling. Okay no..it's me, but maybe it's because I'm tired..and I miss out on the spelling errors. Hopefully not too many ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home