My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Friday, February 11, 2005

Idiot people..

Uggh! I'm sick of calling Customer Services for my cell phone or even credit card companies. I find myself calling once and talking to the customer service agent, and realize what an idiot the person is...as they don't really answer my question but only repeat ALL I say...idiots...I usually end up calling again, and waiting till some other idiot answers, and then this one can't answer my question either! So I've been making up stuff and figuring out my credit card information!

I had credit card fraud..some loser was using my checks or something. Anyways, I got a new acctn number and alll..so I was supposed to get credits from the fraud, and did...then there was another credit for a store in which I had returned something..I tell the customer service retard..and she's like..Please use your new card and disgard the Old one with the fraud activity. Okay dumb butt I'll do that...but where is the credit from the store.."please disgard the old card"..screw her! She pissed me off! I told her to check my acctn...and she's OH, yes the credit, umm..it's here but has not been processed?? what the hell..I returned the crap a whole month ago!!!!

Uggh...to make a long story short...same stuff with my cell phone bill..I spoke to the customer service agent for 45 minutes..again idiot, and couldn't figure it out..he was baffled himself....so..I think I will either just pay whatever it was, or keep fighting..depending on my mood and whether I'm active or lazy..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home