My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Oh I just want to kill him..that's all!

Icck icck and more icckk! Why am I still up today studying till 2:22 a.m. and don't feel tired? Yah..it's more that I've drank enough Chai and Coffee to keep me up this late! Why? Cause I don't get home till 7:30! Why? Cause of the idiot whose lab I"m working in? Why? Oh shut up!

This idiot man..why did I choose his lab. I musta been retarded back in August when I made the stupid mistake of putting his name down on my list of rotations to do! Each day I go into his lab, is another day I realize that he is totally NOT the one whose lab I want to join..NO not at all! Pulleasse..I can't stand him! I had a ton to do today..so I woke up after 6 hours of sleep...went to school at 10..and worked in the lab till 1:30. Dorky idiot prof. walks in and says..so can you do this this and this? I was like...is this a part of my project....yes a little bit...(whatever!)..and he's like, please come back at 3 after your class so we can isolate DNA out of a gazillion samples...I told him I'd stay till 4:30 max...well, I get there at 3..start the DNA crap...he made me go up to step #11 on the protocol..which took me till 6:10 to finish..I got home...tired as heck. Had to cook for a potluck tomorrow. Then my friend called, and she needed for me to pick her and her husband up because he was coming into town..OK. Did that...got back..tired tired tired. Drank enough caffeine and here I am working. Why? Cause I can't seem to think I should sleep when I have so much to do...do I get anything done? Well some..but I spend more time fretting over what I haven't done..and how inefficient I am !!!

Uggh...I'm meeting with the grad studies chair tomorrow..or soon to discuss my current lab rotation with the slave herder. All I know is that maybe I've got it all figured out...and this last dude is OUT of the question..he can sit there and work on his crap forever..cause I'm leaving leaving leaving..and never will I ever walk into his lab again..as soon as I'm done (or even earlier if I can get out of it)!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home