My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Okay so I wont' kill him afterall..

The slave herder professor whose lab I am currently workin in..yes in my previous post I had said I had wanted to kill him..and I did. But I have changed my mind. I got the guts to talk to him..odd isn't it? I would never talk to a professor the way I did..but I had to! And I had quite a few professors supporting me. So I told this slave owner that he needs to give me some time off next week because I have two midterms. And I can't study once I get home..if I come home everyday at around 8:30 and then must be in lab the next day at 8 a.m. So....he I guess sorta understood and is givin me time off...odd isn't it? I never thought he'd do it. But he did..awesome awesome awesome. So no more killing him ;) Now...the weird thing is that I find myself with TOO Much time...I'm not used to it anymore...heheheh....

3 Comments:

At 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you have bad indegestion

 
At 1:18 AM, Blogger Anostica said...

retard if you decide to comment on here..learn to spell...it's Indigestion..and haahahah..i know who you are!

 
At 1:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

time off sounds great :) happy to hear you are getting what you deserve :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home