My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Suprise!

Suprise! I'm back and am proud to annouce that I am sick yet again! I guess this is the 3rd time this year school. No wait...4th time! That's a record considering I only get sick about twice a year! Anyways, I'm drugged up on dayquil. The stupid thing...I donno but I can't take the adult does and even half the dose still makes me dizzy! They gotta make the Anostica dose now! Everytime I take this thing..I'm all wooozy and can't see well...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and my stuffy damn nose. Why can't I just take my nose off for a day? And why must I get a cold when I get the worst of the worst!!!!

I tried all remedies for fighting this bitch..but it won...duh I shoulda known..I never win a viral battle..wonder what that means about me possibly joining a virology lab... :P

1 Comments:

At 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope you get better soon :)

sounds like a neat idea to be able to work on something to fix your self like that... hmmm what chemicals should i mix :-P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home