My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Sunday, April 03, 2005

There's no such thing as late night anymore!

You know you are a late night sleeper when you hear the birds chirping up at night and you are still up doing something which is obviously more important than sleeping. I have heard the birds quite a few times now...

Sleeping off the night is stupid really..I'm most productive at night anyways.. ;) Enough said...Can't believe I woke up so early today! It's a sunday! Brother and sister decided to keep calling my cell phone..so I woke up at 11 a.m.! Yah..that's only about 6 hours of sleep for me..guess I'll stay up and get some work done..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home