My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

My forehead must say "come and spill"...

I donno, it's happened to me twice in the last 2 weeks! I've had two undergrads come up to me and just spill about the worries in their lives. I only know these undergrads from seeing them in my classes, and have said hi to them maybe once...but they feel that I am worthy enough to hear all their worries. Yes and both of them have cried in front of me. And I've spent about an hour or so listening to each of them.

I guess I don't mind listening and hearing people's problems...in fact if it makes them feel better, I'll listen. There are times I do get annoyed....which is when I have my own probs, and don't have time for other peoples' probs :( Gosh..it made me feel bad for this girl today..I knew she was gonna cry any minute...but she still walked up to me..spoke and there she went. Same with the person last week...same same same!!!!

I hope that with me talking to them..I made them feel better, if any..

1 Comments:

At 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you have to develop a mental disorder - for example, gnaw uncontrollably at your ear. You'll notice you can't gnaw at your ear, so you will spin in circles tirelessly.

Now, the point is, you will have displayed an unusual characteristic of yourself. People will not be willing ot talk to a person who is, well, strange like a person who gnaws at their ear.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home