My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

What will I do!!!

I got an announcement letter from the biology department today. Yes it's Purdue's way of not having to print stuff; they just send us the pdf files through e-mail. I usually never open them, but I did today. It was for the 2004-2005 awards for the biology dept. All the professors who had won stuff will be recognized tomorrow. All the grad students who won fellowships will be recognized. I won a fellowship too. Soo....I guess I gotta go to a reception tomorrow after class, and be in a room with all the professors, and then get a certificate or a picture taken..or something and be recognized. Icck..I'm already freaking out about it. I don't know what I'll do. In such a large group setting...with all those professors. Icck! Err...hopefully they have free food, and some of my friends show up..to ease my tension!!! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home