My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Friday, April 29, 2005

I'm Car-less

So...the other day I came home early..didn't have class till 5:00 p.m. Figured I'd take a shower, study at home..and then go back to school. So..around 4:37 p.m. I got up, took my car keys headed downstairs to drive myself to schoool. Was pushing the remote key on the keychain thingy..and the lights of the car did not go on..So I thought shit I left my lights on...Went to the car opened it with the keys...checked to see if I had left the lights...but NOPE!

so....I think my car's battery has died :( Donno..will get it all fixed up tomorrow..as well as get the oil changed tomorrow...stinky stinky...friend of mine's husband said he'll come help me out...I'm ever so greatful to him and her! !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home