My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Monday, May 09, 2005

Do they really think I read these things???

Just filling out quite a bit of my credit payments to mail out soon. Yah yah, you net geeks are probably thinking, come on anostica, you can pay all that stuff online. Well I did and HAVE..but somehow this past christmas break I had credit card fraud..donno how it happened, but I'm freaked about paying over the net now. Yah you geeks out there will prove me wrong..but I'm paranoid!

Anyways, not the point of the post. So...I'm filling out these statements and why is it that each letter has got some removable flap selling diamond bracelets and crap? do they really think I'll buy that shit? If anything it's a waste of money..none of that stuff lures me....guess I should really think hard though, I'm sure that there are quite a few who are lured.. heh ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home