My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Ya Gotta stop talkin!

Yep yep yep..had my butchering session this morning. Went on for 1 hour and 30 minutes!! My teacher and I took our time!! I guess I wasn't even that nervous! He was cool about it!!

About the topic of this post..hahaah. I got my cell phone bill. I really gotta stop talking! I just changed my cell phone plan so that I can get more weekday minutes..and even now they aren't enough! What's more is that I talk even more on the phone now at nights!!! Ayee... So here's the grand total everyone..total minutes I spent talking last month...WAS............5,334!!!! That equates to 222 days and 6 hours of non-stop talking!!! I wonder how I could have used all that time wisely..hmm?? Yah and payment for the bill another story...

Acck.I gotta admit..I had a lot of administrative phone calls to make too ;)

Off to study for another final...laterzzzzzzzzz

1 Comments:

At 11:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha nice :)

usually people yell at me for not talking, I was called a mute the other night haha.. funny moment :)

hope those new minutes treat you well though and of course do not stop talking now ;) might get quiet around here :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home