My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Smoothie Season is here!!

Yes yes you heard it..Smoothie season is here! Ever since I moved here..I've been addicted to smoothies..mostly because it's so damn HOT here! I made a smoothie for myself just a bit ago..was amazingly awesome tasting! yum yum yum!

this place lies about the weather...yah they claim it was supposed to rain today..yah whatever. All I see is stupid clouds outside, and a CLEAR stupid sky! I wanna see lightening, and hear thunder..and smell rain..or whatever the smell is..when it rains

Oh I miss rain!! I feel like a farmer hoping it rains because my crops need it.hahaha

Ohhh...the song "ready to fly"...by Richard Marx..is mucho good!! Just downloaded it ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home