My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Friday, May 13, 2005

Because Oprah Said So!!!

Interesting day..Roommate and I went grocery shopping. We must have spent..no let me rephrase, roommate must have spent 20 minutes in the ceral aisle. Yah, she wanted to get the most healthiest cereal out there. Aaah, so much to choose from I know. And she's all about trying something new! I just stick to my plain old Cheerios. Anyways, she wanted "whole grain"..and not "whole wheat". Yes for all you out there, there is a BIG difference! I didn't know it either really. Just been taking breaks each day to watch Oprah. Yesterday it was about "don't go through another summer Fat"..haha. So yes, Whole grain, nine grains are good, and whole wheat is Baaad...same with White bread!

So roommate finally figured out the cereal she wanted. Then it was my turn. I, being the addicted white bread eater since my childhood, decided, hmm, Oprah said Whole Grain...so I bought Whole grain (well nine grain) bread from Panera Bread...not the most best tasting..but I hear it's good for you. And if Oprah says it...well I'll do it..nooooooot...we'll see how long this lasts...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home