My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Could I take it any easier..

Just got done reviewing for my Qualifier studying I did tonight...it's about 3:56 a.m...gonna head to bed in a few. As always, some thought hits me at night and I figure I should write about it, before it either slips my mind, or because I might not have time to write it.

So here I am..writing at about 4 a.m. The sun should rise by 5:25 a.m...only an hour and half away. I only know this because I watched the weather today on t.v.!

Anyways, could I take it any easier. Just thinking of school and topics of classes in general. Spoke to a friend studying for some class..I won't say the name of the subject..because I know if I do, someone is bound to yell at me for being so rude and thinking it's easier. Anyways this subject that my friend was studying for was and is a bit too easy for me. Got me thinking though..if I majored in that..would I really care? Got me thinking that I only can study for classes which I find as a challenge. If a class seems way too easy for me, I lose interest. I need something or some type of class which makes me think, day and night. Not something which I read and answer the questions to, and walk away from it. More like a class that requires me to sleep on some thought..so that it only makes sense and I figure it all out the next day..if not a few days down the road.

Maybe I like challenges..or it's the way I think..or maybe that's how EVERYONE is..who knows..

Okay off to bed..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home