My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Friday, December 02, 2005

What the hell

So..when I went home for thanksgiving I got my haircut. If any of you know me, you'd know my hair is LONG..and well it's curly..so it's even longer, but those springy things make it look less "longer"..so, with the curls it was at my midback..and I had gotten it cut in october, but the damn boogers were growing too fast.

So..I got it cut again last week. Got 4.5 inches cut off the first time, it was hard but I figured I needed to go short as the hair was too long..and took forever to dry. Not to mention all the care I had to put into it!! Well the 4.5 didn't amount to much...because when I got home that night my whole family was like..your hair is still LONG. So, I made another appt with the hair peeps and asked them to chop it off more; they did it free of course, as I said I wasn't satisfied with the length. I got about 4 inches cut off the following day...so a total of 8.5 inches.

Now...well the hair is SHORT. Sits at my shoulders..but you know it's annoying having curly hair, as the curls are NOT regular at all. One day they all look the same and the next day the curls take up their own attitude and do something funky. I'm realizing one side of my head is curlier than the other, though it could be because of me sleeping on one side and straightening the hair out overnight. Anyways, point of this post....WhAT the HELL..well hair looks sorta uneven :( I think it's because one side of head is curlier than other...or maybe it is unevenly cut. Don't wanna go to a stylist again...as I think they'll chop off more. I checked this morning, the hair feels even :( hmmmmmmmmmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home