My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Friday, November 18, 2005

Roundy cars

What's with all the uglyass looking cars which are all roundy egg shaped? I don't get it. My good friend has one (I won't mention his name as he'll blow up and ruin my post)..but grr all cars these days are becoming all roundy looking. I was just browsing online and saw an ad on top of my screen for civics..and how they've become all roundy too.

I'm all about nice sleek finely edged cars..if any of you know what I mean. I hope some day I can get a nice shaped car like that..for now my current car will do..I suppose....

7 Comments:

At 12:58 AM, Blogger Tony Allen said...

edgy cars suck. go back to the 80's

 
At 1:10 AM, Blogger Anostica said...

yah..and roundy cars suck..go get an egg instead

 
At 1:14 AM, Blogger Tony Allen said...

eggs don't take you places! unless maybe it's rotten and takes you on a psychodelic trip.

 
At 1:15 AM, Blogger Anostica said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 1:16 AM, Blogger Anostica said...

Ok fine..when I say I hate rounds cars..i'm talking about your uglyass lookin car!

 
At 2:33 AM, Blogger Tony Allen said...

at least it's better looking than you!

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger Anostica said...

Ouch..what a harsh comment. But I guess if you find cars to be better than people...you've really got a problem! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home