My Thoughts and Yours...

I write about things I notice around me on my not so talkative days. If any of you out there are interested, please read and respond!

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I better stop talkin

Yah...that's gotta be it. I've hated apples since the day I was born. Up till this year, I used to eat maybe 1 apple a year--and that's only if I was eating an apple pie, or someone had peeled an apple for me. Otherwise, apples were out of the question--because they were disgusting, and well they took forever to peel and eat. And I used to tell everyone I hate fruit..I hate apples..hahahaha (check archives--this summer I wrote about it).

Yah call it bad karma..maybe not..but weird as it is. I'm crazy about apples now! Yah...weirdo me. I love Gala apples. They are soo juicy and tasty..mmmmm. I just ate one. The best snack to have...

What a dumb post..Ok I'm done now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home